Construction Cleaning Service
Our construction make ready services include:
Rough cleaning is performed before incoming subcontractors come in to do their work such as: painters and installers of flooring, fixtures and cabinets. Services include:
- Eliminate small debris and trash
- Remove stickers from windows
- Sweep and damp mop floors
- Damp mop vertical/horizontal surfaces to remove as much dust as possible.
Final cleaning is done once the construction process is entirely complete, prior to final walk-through and receiving the Certificate of Occupancy. Our final construction cleaning services include:
- Dust all vertical and horizontal surfaces top to bottom
- Vacuum or sweep/damp mop all floors
- Clean the insides of desks and file cabinets.
- Sanitize kitchens and bathrooms.
- Polish stainless steel
- Clean window sills and window frames
- Wash all glass
Touch-Up cleaning is not required for all projects. Typically it is done after a final cleaning because there has been a delay in the occupancy of the building or to touch up after a revisit of a returning contractor.