People make New Year’s Resolutions for themselves all the time. But what about resolutions for their businesses? For building management teams, if you’re looking to improve one area of your building, cleaning and maintenance is a great option. It creates a better environment for you, your employees and your customers.
Let’s discuss a few ways to make this resolution a reality.
Commercial Cleaning Resolutions
Usually, resolutions are aimed at what is needed most. If your goal is to lose weight, for example, you might target a certain area of your body. With building maintenance, there are plenty of opportunities for you to choose from. It might be a wise idea to create a priority list and tackle them one by one. However you do it, here are a few examples of ways you can use commercial cleaning as a New Year’s Resolution:
- Cleaning and revitalizing carpets in high-traffic areas
- Washing windows in buildings near facilities that create dust and grime
- Pressure washing driveways and sidewalks to make them look new again
- Sanitizing restrooms, break rooms and other areas used frequently
- Prep or cleanup related to construction or remodeling projects
Building Maintenance Resolutions
If you’re happy with your cleaning services (or the cleanliness of your building in general), building maintenance might make more of an impact. Maintenance keeps building assets in the best shape possible and prevents costly repairs down the road. Here are a few examples of ways you can use building maintenance as a New Year’s Resolution:
- Repairing that one part of the floor that has been broken forever
- Refinishing floors on hard surfaces that need to be polished
- New paint in older areas of the building (or the storefront)
- Installing new lighting or replacing light bulbs in hard-to-reach areas
- Porcelain and concrete repair where there are cracks or damage
Partnering with the Right Company for Cleaning & Maintenance
The most successful resolutions? They aren’t accomplished alone. That’s why it’s important to partner with the right building maintenance and cleaning company. Fernic would love to earn your business and show you why keeping commercial buildings in tip-top shape is our passion. We offer a variety of commercial cleaning and building maintenance services for you to choose from and our staff is friendly, experienced and thorough. Whether it’s for the new year, spring cleaning or regular cleaning and maintenance, Fernic is here for you.
If you’re interested in commercial cleaning or building maintenance services, contact us today for a quote.